Stanford Leather MacBook Briefcase
Some of us are minimalists. We want nothing more than what’s absolutely required. I’ve found that it's not that those can’t afford more but that their approach to life is such that they can afford not to have more. That doesn’t describe all of us, but some. And it's not better than, but different. However, I confess its always impressive.
Our MacBook Briefcase is for the rugged minimalist. They simply want something to protect their laptop, nothing more
- Vegetable tanned calf leather.
- Organised interior, with seven compartments, four inside pockets with stair design, plus two zipper pockets, and a back pocket closed with a snap button.
- The accordion type sides allows a slim design and at the same time a large capacity and easy access and visibility of the interior.
- Heavy duty metal fittings: clasp closure in old brass and high quality YKK zipper.
- Lined interior in cotton fabric with soft texture, padded to give the best protection to the laptop.
- Double stitched where it needs reinforcement.
- Metal bar under the flap to ensure a stable attachment of the strap and handle.
- Adjustable strap up to 57", (145cm).
- Handmade, hand dyed, hand cut, the only machine we use is a leather sewing machine.
- Can fit 13 inch laptop and upto 15 inch slim laptop like Macbook Air, Lenovo Yoga.
- Size : 15"(W) x 10,5" (H) x 2,5"(D)
Shipping & Returns
- Ready to ship in 24-48 working hours.
- 5-8 Working days delivery for USA, UK, AU, and DE.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee!
If in any case, you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you may return it in its original condition within 30 days of receipt and we will gladly provide a refund, replacement, or an exchange!
What is your return policy?
If you want to return the products you have purchased from us, you have 30 days from the date you purchase.
How do I take care of my leather bag?
- Apply a cleaner, especially made for leather.
- Moisturize your bag with a leather conditioner to keep it supple.
- Remove stains as soon as you notice them.
- Stuff your unused bag with bubble wrap to restore and hold its shape.
- Clean suede bags with a suede brush.
Do your leather products are made up of 100% pure leather?
Yes, every product is made up of 100% pure full-grain buffalo leather, which is a top-quality leather.
Will you replace my order if I asked?
No. You can’t replace the order. You can return the product within 30 days from the date you have purchased it. After 30 days returns will not be acceptable. And you can order a new product at any time.
Is the metal you are using corrosion free?
Yes, we are using high-class brass metal which is corrosion-free.
What about the warranty and guarantee of your products?
100% satisfaction guarantee. 30 days money-back promise in case you don’t like or got the damaged product but it should be unused and new.
Do you sell the parts of the item like buckle, strap, etc.?
Yes, we do sell. You can order anyone from our site.
Do I need to polish products with vegetable oil after purchasing?
No. You don’t need to do that but you can buy cream and moisturize your bag with a leather conditioner to keep it supple.
Why are these luxurious commodities you are selling at such a reasonable price?
We manufacture our handmade leather products ourselves. There is no inter-mediator and we avoid unnecessary transport and trading costs.
Where do your product manufacturers?
Mainly our products are manufactured in India. But we have other sub-manufactures in the USA also.
Is the customization of every product of your store possible?
Yes. please contact us to give details of your product. Every product can be customized on MaheTri.
Where your products are designed and manufactured?
Our products are designed in India and for the manufacturing, we have 2 branches one in India and another in the USA.
Are your products handmade?
Yes. Every product of MaheTri is premium and handcrafted by professional artisans.
How can I contact you?
You can reach us through 'contact us' page on our website, where you will find our location and contact details. You can mail us on Support@mahetri.com
Will you replace the part of my order like strap & lock?
No. We can replace your original order within 30 days from the date you buy and the products must be unwashed and unused. Otherwise, you have the option just to order the strap or lock we have in our stock.
Do you ship to every part of the world?
Yes. We are trying to explore our business in the whole world but right now we are not available in Russia, China, and Pakistan.
What is the condition for returning the product?
- Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment
- In original condition
- Unwashed and Unworn
- In the original packaging
Are there any charges for returning the product?
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for return shipping charges
If your questions are not listed here, feel free to contact us, we are always here to help you in all possible ways. Reach out at email@example.com
Leather is known for its flexibility and durability. It is a material which needs to breathe! Every product at MaheTri is made with utmost care and precision. From backpacks and purses to wallets and journals, we want you to enjoy our products for a lifetime. To make your treasured pieces look beautiful forever, we are sharing our handy guide for leather care.
So, here we are sharing some tips on how to take leather care.
How to store leather?
It is advisable to store your leather products in a cotton bag as mentioned earlier “Leather needs to breathe.” If you are storing that in plastic, put some holes in the poly bag.
Cleaning of leather :
If you find a stain on leather you must remove that instantly or as soon as possible because it dries out the natural oil of leather and results in the cracking. Clean the stained area with a soft sponge.
Moisturizing the leather :
Leather products requires moisturizing from time to time. Before we deliver, we moisturize our leather products with sustainable Eco-friendly vegetable oil. After delivery, you are advised to moisturize the leather products every 6 to 12 months with a conditioner made specifically for leather or vegetable oil available in market to keep it supple.