Walker Leather Weekender Travel Bag
This is one perfect solution for all your needs. This leather duffle bag has four big pockets in the exterior with two buckles. This leather duffle bag is made of genuine goat leather which gives it a rustic look which is for everyone who is looking for something heavy-duty but with good looks.
This leather bag has three compartments, one big compartment for all your clothes and shoes, two small compartments with a zipper for all of your accessories. A perfect one for every situation whether you need to travel or for an outing. Having one is itself a statement to society.
All the hardware is of the best quality and for good durability. Chains used are of YKK to ensure a long-lasting life. The leather is kept as natural as possible for the vintage and natural finish. Definitely an eye-catcher at every place and occasion.
- Material: Full Grain Goat Leather
- Colour: Vintage Brown
- Intricately handcrafted by the leather craftsmen of Jodhpur to ensure utmost finishing. High-quality Canvas fabric has been finely stitched inside for a neat lining and for the Vintage vibes on the outside, the skin has undergone vegetable tanning.
- We promise to be sustainable by following eco-friendly procedures while manufacturing. We follow a chemical-free tanning process by using only vegetable oils while tanning.
- Storage Capacity: Consists of a large central compartment with one front buckled compartment, two zipped side-segments and is significantly spacious.
- Unisex Duffle bag with detachable straps serves an uber-chic yet classy appearance.
- Hardware: Zip, Zip Slider and Buckles are manufactured from pure brass for an overall posh look.
- 24" Length x 10" Height x 10" Width
- 28" Length x 12" Height x 11" Width
- 30" Length x 12" Height x 11" Width
- Ready to ship in 24-48 working hours.
- 5-8 Working days delivery for USA, UK, AU, and DE.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If in any case you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you may return the item in it's original condition within 30 days of receipt and we would gladly provide a refund, replacement, or an exchange.
What is your return policy?
If you want to return the products you have purchased from us, you have 30 days from the date you purchase.
How do I take care of my leather bag?
- Apply a cleaner, especially made for leather.
- Moisturize your bag with a leather conditioner to keep it supple.
- Remove stains as soon as you notice them.
- Stuff your unused bag with bubble wrap to restore and hold its shape.
- Clean suede bags with a suede brush.
Do your leather products are made up of 100% pure leather?
Yes, every product is made up of 100% pure full-grain buffalo leather, which is a top-quality leather.
Will you replace my order if I asked?
No. You can’t replace the order. You can return the product within 30 days from the date you have purchased it. After 30 days returns will not be acceptable. And you can order a new product at any time.
Is the metal you are using corrosion free?
Yes, we are using high-class brass metal which is corrosion-free.
What about the warranty and guarantee of your products?
100% satisfaction guarantee. 30 days money-back promise in case you don’t like or got the damaged product but it should be unused and new.
Do you sell the parts of the item like buckle, strap, etc.?
Yes, we do sell. You can order anyone from our site.
Do I need to polish products with vegetable oil after purchasing?
No. You don’t need to do that but you can buy cream and moisturize your bag with a leather conditioner to keep it supple.
Why are these luxurious commodities you are selling at such a reasonable price?
We manufacture our handmade leather products ourselves. There is no inter-mediator and we avoid unnecessary transport and trading costs.
Where do your product manufacturers?
Mainly our products are manufactured in India. But we have other sub-manufactures in the USA also.
Is the customization of every product of your store possible?
Yes. please contact us to give details of your product. Every product can be customized on MaheTri.
Where your products are designed and manufactured?
Our products are designed in India and for the manufacturing, we have 2 branches one in India and another in the USA.
Are your products handmade?
Yes. Every product of MaheTri is premium and handcrafted by professional artisans.
How can I contact you?
You can reach us through 'contact us' page on our website, where you will find our location and contact details. You can mail us on Support@mahetri.com
Will you replace the part of my order like strap & lock?
No. We can replace your original order within 30 days from the date you buy and the products must be unwashed and unused. Otherwise, you have the option just to order the strap or lock we have in our stock.
Do you ship to every part of the world?
Yes. We are trying to explore our business in the whole world but right now we are not available in Russia, China, and Pakistan.
What is the condition for returning the product?
- Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment
- In original condition
- Unwashed and Unworn
- In the original packaging
Are there any charges for returning the product?
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for return shipping charges
If your questions are not listed here, feel free to contact us, we are always here to help you in all possible ways. Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leather is known for its flexibility and durability. It is a material which needs to breathe! Every product at MaheTri is made with utmost care and precision. From backpacks and purses to wallets and journals, we want you to enjoy our products for a lifetime. To make your treasured pieces look beautiful forever, we are sharing our handy guide for leather care.
So, here we are sharing some tips on how to take leather care.
How to store leather?
It is advisable to store your leather products in a cotton bag as mentioned earlier “Leather needs to breathe.” If you are storing that in plastic, put some holes in the poly bag.
Cleaning of leather :
If you find a stain on leather you must remove that instantly or as soon as possible because it dries out the natural oil of leather and results in the cracking. Clean the stained area with a soft sponge.
Moisturizing the leather :
Leather products requires moisturizing from time to time. Before we deliver, we moisturize our leather products with sustainable Eco-friendly vegetable oil. After delivery, you are advised to moisturize the leather products every 6 to 12 months with a conditioner made specifically for leather or vegetable oil available in market to keep it supple.